From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to navigation Jump to search

I have read several books about CAGD and never came across the word "bezigon". I have the impression it is a wording from certain prodcuts. That should become more clear, imho.

I have merged this page with the Bézier spline. I think Bézier spline is the better and more common name.MathMartin 13:14, 23 Sep 2004 (UTC)